GLOBAL CDx & PERSONALIZED MEDICINE SUMMIT
Personalized medicine will change the way medicine is practiced. The new therapies will benefit both patients and physicians in many ways. Patients will experience fewer side effects and physicians will be armed with more precise tools and medicine. Companion diagnostic co-development has the potential to significantly alter the drug development process and commercialization of drug candidates by yielding safer drugs with enhanced therapeutic efficacy in a faster, more cost-effective manner. This premier B2B summit will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to analyze and tackle the latest and greatest opportunities in the CDx.
The summit ensures maximum knowledge transfer among professionals and decision makers to exchange and elaborate on the best practices within the companion diagnostics (CDx) industry. More importantly, partnership opportunities and commercializing CDx tests with pharmaceutical and biotech companies will be explored.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE THERE ?
- Novel Diagnostic Technologies
- Strategic Partnerships for CDx – Challenges and Opportunities
- Partnering strategies to achieve successful commercialization of CDx
- Implementation of a Personalized Medicine program
- Emerging approach to precision medicine strategy
- Partnering to Deliver Personalized Medicine
- Finding the appropriate business models for CDx companies
- The role of complementary diagnostics in targeted therapy selection
- The laboratory developed test (LDT) & In vitro diagnostic (IVD) Models
- Liquid biopsy methodologies for non-invasive diagnostic development
- Next generation sequencing protocols
- Regulatory Update on Companion Diagnostics
2. Learn about the latest technologies and most pressing topics specific to your business.
3. Discuss about new opportunities for your products and services with key decision makers.
4. Get new tips, tactics and implement the latest innovations.
5. Get an overview on innovative emerging technologies and business partnership opportunities.
6. Interact and connect with leading companies and their representatives.