Annual Supply Chain Conference
In this summit, you will have the opportunity to discuss and learn about the latest developments, solutions & expertise in Supply Chain Management. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to have direct discussions with industry experts on latest trending issues. This interactive summit helps you to build strong relationships, maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Key industry leaders will share their insights and real-life working experiences with the audience. This is an opportunity for thought leaders to discuss their Supply Chain Management experience centered around indispensable strategies for efficient operational management and project success. This summit is one of the most important opportunities, where you will explore the best practices in your field. It is particularly important for the fields key opinion leaders, most exciting newcomers and others to come together to discuss and learn about the up-to-the-minute trends.
The summit ensures maximum knowledge transfer among professionals and decision makers to exchange and elaborate on the best practices and explore business partnership opportunities. This premier B2B summit is one of the few opportunities, where you will meet face to face with leading industry professionals and decision makers and discuss your business potential and opportunities. It will also enable the participants to learn about the most advanced techniques and tools through which they can assess their portfolios and development potential.
Therefore, it is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this conference. We look forward to welcoming you at the “Annual Supply Chain Conference” in Vienna upcoming November!
WHY YOU SHOULD BE HERE ?
- Strategic Transformation of Supply Chains
- Most Disruptive Technologies in Supply Chain and Consumer Behavior
- Mitigating Risk in a Global Market
- How to secure the supply chain in emerging markets?
- Technological developments and the challenges for tomorrow’s supply chain
- The Rise in Automation & Robotics Impact on the Supply Chain
- Linking the physical and financial supply chain
- Developing a comprehensive risk management strategy
- Achieving Supply Chain Transformation to Gain a Competitive advantage
- Network with business development and licensing professionals as well as professionals in your sector
- Implement the latest innovations
- Learn about the latest technologies and most pressing topics specific to your business
- Get an overview on innovative emerging technologies and promote business partnerships within the sector
- Interact and connect with leading professionals
- Discuss about new opportunities for your products and services with key decision makers