WORLD BIOBANKING SUMMIT
Sharonat International is pleased to invite you to the “World Biobanking Summit” scheduled on March 8 – 9, 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
The global biobanking market was USD 142 million in 2011 and it is forecasted that this market will reach USD 216.3 million in 2018 with the compound annual growth rate of 5.4 % from 2011 – 2018. Moreover, the biobanking market witnessed an increased trend of mergers and acquisitions among vendors. This summit will address the latest developments in biobanking from its discovery to commercialization. It is one of the most important opportunities, where you will explore your business potential in biobanking. The U.S and Europe have the largest market size in biobanks. However, the rapid growth in population in Asia Pacific countries will affect the market of the developed countries. This summit will bring together experts from all levels of the value chain to analyze and tackle the latest and greatest opportunities in biobanking. The summit ensures maximum knowledge transfer among professionals and decision makers to exchange and elaborate on the best practices and explore business partnership opportunities.
- Biobanks for Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Quality management system in biobanking
- Fetal stem cell Banking
- Automated biobanking
- Gaps in global cancer stem cell Biobanks
- Ethical Issues in Stem Cell banking
- Latest technological developments in biobanking
- Strategic Partnerships for Biobanking – Challenges and Opportunities
- Biobanking In Emerging Markets – Regulatory and Commercial Considerations
- Meet with experts and influencers in your industry face to face.
- Learn about the latest technologies and most pressing topics specific to your business.
- Get an overview on innovative emerging technologies in biobanking and business partnership opportunities
- Interact and connect with leading companies and their representatives.
- Discuss about new opportunities for your products and services with key decision makers.
- Get new tips, tactics and implement the latest innovations.